Friends

I tend to go out a lot and I meet a lot of people. Many people I meet I don't think I will ever understand or have anything in common with at all. Then there are a whole bunch of people who I think are okay, but I'm not super thrilled or interested about. I still hang out with these people and talk to them, and see them often, and form friendships with them - it's not that I'm fooling anyone, I just prefer to keep an honestly positive outlook in life. And I always tend see more good things in people than bad. Only once in a blue moon I'll meet someone who I actually get really excited to talk to.

I'm starting to realize that this majority, the vast mass of people who I don't mind, but don't particularly care for, are not only useless to me, but are actually detrimental to my well being.

I think it's really important to remain genuine, preserve your integrity, and insist on only associating with those who you have a strong connection to.

No comments: