I like the idea of selling discounted investments for something we don't yet own to make up for the lack of assets we have now - it sounds totally safe and nothing like a pyramid scheme at all!
Katerina Barilova
(408) 429-0087
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 5:15 PM, G[redacted] g[redacted]@[redacted]capital.com wrote:
All we need is to get certified as lenders (not sure if this is hard) then we’re in the money.
Explain it as a simple party credit extension. If they fail to pay us back, we slaughter their credit score and file claims. And to shield ourselves from the losses, we can sell discounted investments for the potential for higher future cash flows. Hah if only we’d be that big.
Would be interesting to see how much traction, receptiveness this would get in the market (SF party scene). I am tempted to dip my toe in the water
From: Katerina Barilov [mailto:yekaterina.barilov@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:11 PM
To: G
Subject: Re: Halloween
We can explain that it's kinda like a sub-prime mortgage so it's all totally cool.
Katerina Barilova
(408) 429-0087
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 5:02 PM, G[redacted] g[redacted]@[redacted]capital.com wrote:
Im comfortable with it. We should do an experiment on a small scale (in advance of new years!) to see what kind of reception we’d get.
From: Katerina Barilov [mailto:yekaterina.barilov@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:00 PM
To: G
Subject: Re: Halloween
Dude totally, I don't know what risk you're talking about - we'll just bundle them all up into securities and swap them nbd
I don't see anything wrong with this idea
I think we should implement immediately.
Katerina Barilova
(408) 429-0087
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:58 PM, G[redacted] g[redacted]@[redacted]capital.com wrote:
And to avoid holding the risk, which will be massive, we just enter into swaps with actual banks and other third party investors.
I like this idea
From: Katerina Barilov [mailto:yekaterina.barilov@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:51 PM
To: G
Subject: Re: Halloween
Right. totally my style!
it's crazy to me how much these things cost - it's like people pay $800/$700 bucks per party!!!
that's crazy!!
You know what we should do is open up a credit card for parties like this - like you get to the door and its all "nope sorry, we're all sold out, BUT if you're interested we can offer you a VIP one-time-only opportunity to purchase a VIP super-baller package for $1K. Can't pay? No big deal - pay us back over 2 years! Better yet, 3 years! get 2 packages! No credit check necessary!"
and then BAM 15% interest
Katerina Barilova
(408) 429-0087
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:48 PM, G[redacted] g[redacted]@[redacted]capital.com wrote:
Good times – I am surprised I don’t see you in any of the party pictures
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Katerina Barilov
http://www.donovansf.com/
Katerina Barilova
(408) 429-0087
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:44 PM, G[redacted] g[redacted]@[redacted]capital.com wrote:
Theres no mention of it on the ana mandara website. Where do u see tix?

No comments:
Post a Comment