The best business idea I've ever had

me: you know what you should build?
a gym that would be environmentally sound
bc it would be powered entirely
by people on treadmills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent at 11:10 AM on Tuesday

Aleksandr: ppph

me: you would come in in the morning and it would be like, all dark and stuff
and you'd get on the statinary bike
and power up the gym!
and the more people worked, the more electricity they'd produce
so it'd be free membership
you just need to make X amount of watts
otherwise you have to pay for the overhead costs
its fucking GENIOUS
sometimes, I surprise myself at how brilliant I am

Sent at 11:23 AM on Tuesday

Aleksandr: Yea! We'll also hve a liposuction room where we convert body fat into bio fuel!
Sent at 11:28 AM on Tuesday

me: and then we'll use it to fuel the machines that would make the fat into plastic
to make MORE MACHINES

Aleksandr: Actually i cant think of anything wrong with this idea

me: yeah
because it's PURE FUCKING GENIOUS
Sent at 11:33 AM on Tuesday

Aleksandr: i agree we should start implementing this immediately

me: ok you draw up the designs and I'll be the creative director

Aleksandr: We should make it mandatory for all citizens who can walk

me: but....
those that are in wheelchairs should be required to use their arms
Sent at 11:36 AM on Tuesday

Aleksandr: obviously

No comments: